- Witness the ambience of Dubai from the sky & slash the dream of skydiving from your bucket list
- Jump from the height of 13000 ft & experience a free fall for 60 seconds
- Admire the serene views of either a desert area or a palm area as you float in your parachute for 4-5 minutes
- Make this once-in-a lifetime experience more memorable with digital pictures included in the package
- Highly experienced and trained staff available to assure a safe diving experience
Activity Timings: Palm drop zone is 10 Am to 3 PM / Desert drop zone is 7 AM to 4 PM
Age limit: Above 11 years
About Skydive Dubai- Tandem Skydiving in Dubai:
Imagine yourself reaching the drop zone of a human-made floating palm island at more than the speed of light from a whopping height of 13,000 feet, and seemingly your parachutes open in between of the free fall. That’s how your once-in-a-lifetime experience of skydiving in Dubai will start. Get into the lapse of the blue horizon and feel the adrenaline rush above the ground with panoramic views of either a desert area or a palm area.
About the Activity:
- Explore the magnificent beauty of Dubai city from the horizon and get ready to experience the adrenaline rush while you’re high above the ground.
- The activity will be conducted under the monitoring of trained professionals and top-notch safety equipment will be provided to each participant.
- Palm Dropzone: Skydive Dubai, Al Seyahi St, Dubai
- Desert Dropzone: Skydive Desert Campus, Al Ain Road, Margham
Skydive Dubai Itinerary:
- On arrival at your specified check-in time, proceed to the registration desk
- You will be introduced to your instructor and be given a safety briefing and equipment check. A camera flyer will accompany you
- You will be escorted to the boarding area for a pre-boarding safety check and photos
- See astounding aerial views of the Palm Jumeirah Island/ Desert and surrounding areas on the way up, and get a short interview
- The plane reaches exit altitude. You, your instructor, and camera flyer will exit the plane and free fall
- At 6,000 feet, your parachute deploys and you get a 4-5 minute parachute ride down
- The camera flyer will interview you again to record your reaction, and you will be escorted off the landing area back to the main building.
How to Reach?
- By metro: Take the red line metro from Burjuman and get down at Damac Properties Metro station.
- By Road: Located near Palm Jumeirah, you can easily reach here by hiring a taxi.