Discover the mysterious underwater world can be an amazing experience. Explore the underworld and its magnificent creatures with the large underwater aquarium Radiant Fish World is the first live fish aquarium in Bangladesh. A vast collection of fresh, brackish, and marine water organisms has been installed.
Around: Cox's Bazar Airport
Recommended Restaurants nearby: Hotel Zaman Restaurant & Biryani House, Poushee Hotel & Restaurant, Nabanna Restora, Jhawban Restaurant
✕Anything else that isn't mentioned in inclusions
- Instant booking
- Wheelchair accessibility
- This is not a private tour/activity. There can be other visitors too.
- The travelers are advised to carry drinking water, stay hydrated, travel healthy.
- Always be respectful of the rules and guidelines of the tourist spots.
- Do not litter, use a polybag as a portable trash bin.
Radiant Fish World has a collection of around 200 live marine species. Among them are several kinds of octopuses, snails, sharks, crabs, prawns, jellyfishes and many other species. Upon entering through the mouth of a shark, the map of Bangladesh’s maritime province welcomes visitors. Moving forward, travelers get to observe the marine species all around with an eye-catching trail giving a feel of walking underwater. Information is also provided about the species showcased here which makes this place perfect for students and kids to learn about marine biology. Moreover, the multistoried facility has integrated many other services to offer tourists complete entertainment for an entire day. For instance, besides the sea aquarium, Radiant Fish World offers fish feeding facilities for kids and adults to get closer to the marine creatures. Following the trail of species, there’s a coffee shop and food corner. There is also a 3D center present at the premises. The facility also provides photography services that visitors can avail. It prints out the photos from its own color lab. There is also a souvenir shop for tourists to buy attractive gifts from. Burmese pickle is also available since it is a popular item in Cox’s Bazar to tourists.
- The full amount of the tour fee will be refunded if the booking is canceled before the start of the experience/tour.
- Convenience fee is non-refundable
- Up to 7 working days required to process the refund.