Enjoy Himchari National Park in all its natural glory with the magnificent view of hills, waterfall and the sea- a perfect hub for nature lovers. Inani Beach is one of the most wonderful coral beaches with blue sea spread across the horizon, that creates a breathtaking view for experiencing both sunrise and sunset.
Pick-up: Traveler pickup is offered from any hotel around Laboni, Sugandha, Kolatoli, Himchari & Inani.
Around: Kolatoli Beach, Marine Drive, Doria Nagar Beach, Himchari National Park, Kakra Beach, Mermaid Beach Resort, Mermaid Eco Resort, Reju Canal, Inani Sea Beach, Patuartek Beach
Recommended Restaurants nearby: Stone Forest Restaurant (Himchari), Mid Night Beach Café (Himchari), Mermaid Café (Himchari), The Porter’s Grill (Himchari).
✔Safety ensured vehicle as per selection
✕Anything else isn't mentioned on Inclusions.
(08:00 AM - 01:00 PM) or (02:00 PM- 06:00 PM)
Duration : 4 hours
- Instant booking
- No wheelchair accessibility.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate. Travelers will have access to private transport per group.
- All mentioned durations and routes might change depending on weather and road conditions.
Start from Pick-up Location
Start the journey at 8:00 AM Laboni, Shugandha, Kolatoli or, at 9:00 AM from Himchari, Inani in the morning, with safety ensured vehicle of choice.
Arrival at Himchari National Park
Enjoy the scenic beauty of the sea and hills. After completing thousands of steps, the beauty of the sea is quite gratifying from atop the hill. Himchari is also famous for its waterfall. In Winter, it dwindles but during the monsoon it's fabulous, an abundance of waterfall can be enjoyed.
Arrival at Inani Beach
One of the finest beaches spread across an area of 18km. Find yourself amidst fascinating coral stones. In the summer and rainy season these coral stones take on greenly shade. The beach is particularly very popular for these rocks and boulders. Enjoy a particularly stunning view of the sunrise and sunset with hills on one side and the sea on the other.
Arrival at Patuartek Beach
One can find inner peace here. It’s different from any-other beaches in Cox’s Bazar. There is Green Hills on one side and there is a wide-open blue sea on the other. Innumerable numbers of Coral, Stones, Rocks, and Black Sand are the main attractions here. Duration: 30 minutes
End of Trip
Drop off at hotel or preferred location in Cox's Bazar
- We advise that the travelers carry drinking water. Stay hydrated, travel healthy.
- It is advised that to carry a set of fresh clothes.
- Always be respectful of the rules and guidelines of the location.
- Please do not litter. Use a poly bag as a portable trash bin.
- Travelers are advised to carry a pair of sunglasses, sun screen and sun cap.
- Salt water can damage electronic devices so the travelers are suggested to carry a waterproof mobile cover.
- It is advisable to carry NID or any kind of Photo ID.
4 Seats - AC
Noah Micro bus Single AC
Noah Micro bus Double AC
Hiace Double AC
Enjoy Himchari National Park in all its natural glory with the magnificent view of hills, waterfall and the sea - a perfect hub for nature lovers. Inani Beach is one of the most wonderful coral beaches with blue sea spread across the horizon, that creates a breathtaking view for experiencing both sunrise and sunset.
Himchari National Park comprises lush tropical rainforest, grasslands and trees, and features a number of waterfalls, the biggest of which cascades down the sandy, sun-drenched beach. The natural beauty of the area provides a welcome break from the monotonous city life. The flora and fauna in the area is also an abundantly delightful hub for bird-watchers.
Inani Beach Located in Ukhia Upazila of Cox’s Bazar District, Inani Beach is about 18 km long. It has a scenic view rich with coral stones. These coral stones take on a green shade during the summer and rainy seasons. Inani, an attractive beach, known for its rocks and coral boulders. The Hills can be seen from one side and sea on the other, with a fantastic horizon with breath-taking sunrise and sunset. The blue water and the lines of stones is the major source of attraction for the tourists. The clean blue and shark-free water is ideal for bathing and swimming in tranquility.
Patuartek Beach is located approximately 30 km from the main Cox's Bazar city and around 6 km from the Inani sea beach. Although it is a great attraction for tourists, many tourists are unaware of this beautifully unique beach. Hence, the number of visits to this beach has been very low in the past.
Finally, at the end of the day tour, the vehicle will drop off the visitors at their respective hotel.
- The full amount of the tour fee will be refunded if the booking is canceled 24 hours prior to the start of the experience/tour.
- No refund will be provided if the booking is canceled less than 24 hours prior to the start of the experience/tour.
- Convenience fees is non-refundable and will be deducted from the paid amount.
- All refund will be processed within seven (7) working days.