If you are looking for a whole lot of fun activities at Cox’s Bazar then this tour is perfect for you. Travelers can enjoy quality family time with the special package of Royal Tulip overlooking the vast sea located in front of the resort and surround themselves with detailed blend of unique resort architecture. Enjoy lounging in the sun and playing the magnificent swimming pool. Experience the fun rides at Sea Pear Water Park with your family and friends. This all-day package is designed to help you relax and make you feel at an absolute blissful peace.
Around: Inanni Beach, Himchori National Park, Buddhist Temples of Ramu
✔Free access to the swimming pool and gymnasium
✔Free entry with all rides one time to Sea Pearl Water Park
✔Complimentary buffet lunch at Kasbah restaurant from 13:00-15:00
✔Sun lounger/umbrella for two hours
✔Free non-ac shuttle transfer lounge/water park/lounge
✔Up to 20% discount on Samayaa World Spa
✕Anything else that isn't mentioned on Inclusions
Everyday From 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM
Duration : 7 hours
- Children below the age of 5 will be treated as complimentary
- Full price has to be paid for anyone above 5 years of age.
- Price includes service charge and VAT.
- Children below the age of 5 will be treated as complimentary.
- Sun lounger/umbrella are subject to availability.
- Travelers need to pay for any sort of additional consumption.
- We advise that the travelers carry drinking water. Stay hydrated, travel healthy.
- It is advised that to carry a set of fresh clothes.
- Always be respectful of the rules and guidelines of the location.
- Please do not litter. Use a poly bag as a portable trash bin.
- Travelers are advised to carry a pair of sunglasses, sun screen and sun cap.
- Salt water can damage electronic devices so the travelers are suggested to carry a waterproof mobile cover.
- It is advisable to carry NID or any kind of Photo ID.
Royal Tulip Sea Pearl Beach Resort & Spa is located on Inani beach, Cox's Bazar with lush green hills rise from the east and endless sea stretching on the west, the resort offers panoramic visuals of Bay of Bengal. Nestled in the heart of nature along the world’s longest natural sandy beach, the resort is spread over 15 acres, located 40 minutes away from the hustle of the Cox's Bazar city with easy accessibility to all the major tourist.
- The full amount of the tour fee will be refunded if the booking is canceled forty-eight (48) hours prior to the start of the experience/tour.
- 50% of the tour fee will be refunded if the booking is canceled twenty-four (24) hours prior to the start of the experience/tour.
- No refund will be provided if the booking is canceled less than twelve (12) hours prior to the start of the experience/tour.
- All refunds will be processed within 7 working days.
- Service charge and surcharge are non-refundable.